I was going quietly on my own when I ran into a Policeman.
Instead of going his own way, he decided to stop me and ask some questions.
Well, as a good citizen, I duly obliged him and so the following dialogue ensued;
However, since that day, I have noticed that the Policeman seems to avoid me whenever he sees me on that road. Even when I greet him. Friends, did I do something wrong?
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Teacher and his Pupils. Teacher: Ok class, let’s show the principal and our guest how far we’ve gone this year. When I say a word, you should add er &
Okay! Let’s give it a try. Class: […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Nigerian Police. I love the men and women of the Nigerian Police Force for one good reason.
They are very, very human!
- Cumedy Hut – Little Charles and his Mom. Little Charles approached his mother and asked her "Mommy, whats a girlfriend?"
To which his mom replied "If you're a good boy, you will get one."
Charles then asked, "What if I am […]
- Cumedy Hut – Seasonal Job Opportunities. The various seasons come with their ups and downs.
The smart guys out there make good use of these opportunities to better their lot.
We present you with one of such guys in the […]
- Cumedy Hut – Ways To Catch A Thief. The American police style:
Investigate he’s a thief till you find an evidence to catch him.
The China police style:
Chase the thief till he gets tired, then you catch […]