Little Boy Son: “My math teacher is crazy”. Mother: “Why?”
Son: “Yesterday she told us that five is 4+1; today she is telling us that five is 3 + 2.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student. A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, […]
- Cumedy Hut – Jimmy and his Mother. One day Jimmy got home early from school and his mom asked, "Why are you home so early?" He answered, "Because I was the only one that answered a question in my class." She said, […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Boy His Parents and Sex. A little boy walks into his parents' room while they're having sex. The boy asks, "What are you doing?" The mother explains, "Your daddy was full of air, so I was jumping on him to […]
- A Boy and his Teacher. Boy: Can I go to the bathroom? Teacher: Only if you can say the alphabet. Boy: Ok, abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz. Teacher: Where's the p? Boy: "Half way down my leg."
- Cumedy Hut – Little Johnny Discovers His Real Father. At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little […]