George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
“You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. I would very much prefer to talk to you in your own language.
But unfortunately, I was never good at algebra…”
Oh Yes O, “It didn’t easy speaking Algebra“.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – The English Language Teacher and The Assistant.
An English teacher told his students that when pronouncing a word beginning with the letter "H" they should ignore the "H" as in hour, honor, and honest.
That day when leaving for […]
- Cumedy Hut – At the Phone Booth in hell. Three past leaders died and all went straight to hell.
The English past leader said “I miss England, I want to call England and see how everybody is doing there.
She called and […]
- Cumedy Hut – NIKE – Just Do It. I like kids. A very uncomplicated kind of people. They are a Transparent, Obedient and Innocent breed of mankind.
They follow instructions as given
“Just Do It,” the write-up […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Girl and her “Bush”.
A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair.
Her mom calmly said, “That part where the hair has grown is called Monkey, […]
- Cumedy Hut – God Gets Angry.