So, you’ve all probably seen these commercials for the erectile dysfunction drugs. They say a possible side effect could be an erection lasting for four hours, and if that happens, call your doctor.
I say, “Hey buddy, if that happens, don’t call your doctor, call me!”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- Cumedy Hut – The Old Man His Doctor and the Sex Issue.
A 96-year old man is pleading with the doctor for a lower sex drive.
"Surely you're imagining things," says the doctor. "You're 96 years old. Isn't all the feeling for sex just in your […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Man In a Bra.
A man, shocked by how his buddy is dressed, asks him, “How long have you been wearing that bra?”
The friend replies, “Ever since my wife found it in my car's glove compartment.”
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Genealogist and A Gynecologist.
What's the difference between a genealogist and a gynecologist?
A genealogist looks up the family tree while a gynecologist looks up the family bush.
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – The Erotic Side of Female Athletics.
The Photographer that took this snapshot must be a genius.
See Perfect timing, composition and all of that. I only hope he was not having some other intentions as some of you guys […]