I have heard of the fact that some engineers have produced cars that can use water to move instead of petrol. I have however not heard of the one that uses urine.
So, I wish to plead with you friends to furnish me with any information on this issue since as you can see in the photo above, there seem to be such cars already in circulation.
Thanks in advance for your expected information on this issue.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Swimming Challenges Or Erotic Stuff?
Friends, I have to be honest with you people here.
I still do not know what to make of this photo.
The lady in question has still not been able to tell me what happened.
- Cumedy Hut – Technological Advancement. We have been reliably informed that some telecommunications companies are planning to take technology to the next level very soon.
They are planning to make it possible for everyone to […]
- Cumedy Hut – The “Special” Bar.
Frank was getting ready to go on a trip to New York for the first time, and was talking to his friend Bill.
Bill: “While you are in New York, there is a bar that you have to go to. […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Man In a Bra.
A man, shocked by how his buddy is dressed, asks him, “How long have you been wearing that bra?”
The friend replies, “Ever since my wife found it in my car's glove compartment.”
- Cumedy Hut – Urine Competition.
How else to describe such an act? Urinating at will?
What about the number of “competitors"?
This surely must be a competition!
And free to air too!
One of the “benefits” […]