An old teacher asked her student, “If I say, ‘I am beautiful,’ which tense is that?”
The student replied,
“It is obviously past.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- Cumedy Hut – The Truthful Student. Teacher: "Which book has helped you the most in your life?" Student: "My father's check book!"
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Teacher meets A Smart Student. Teacher: "What is the future tense of the statement: 'I had killed a thief'?" Student: "You will go to jail."
- Cumedy Hut – Another Bright Student. Teacher: "What is the present tense for the sentence 'I killed someone'?" Student: "The present tense would be 'I am in prison.'"
- A Visitor vs A Harvard University Student. A Texan was visiting Harvard University, and was lost. He stopped a student and asked, "Do you know where the library is at?" "I sure do," replied the student, "But, you know, you're […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Family with “Special Names”. On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, "What are your parents' names?" The student replied, "My father's name is Laughing and my mother's name is Smiling." The […]