Teacher: “Which book has helped you the most in your life?”
Student: “My father’s check book!”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- Cumedy Hut – The Truthful Student. An old teacher asked her student, "If I say, 'I am beautiful,' which tense is that?" The student replied, "It is obviously past."
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Little Johnny Discovers His Real Father. At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student. A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Mathematics Student. Teacher: "Answer this math problem: if your father earns $500 a week and gives half to your mother. What will he have?" Student: "A heart attack."