On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, “What are your parents’ names?”
The student replied, “My father’s name is Laughing and my mother’s name is Smiling.”
The teacher said, “Are you kidding?”
The student said,
“No, Kidding is my brother. I am Joking.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student.
A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence.
"My father grows beans," said one girl.
"My mother cooks beans," said a boy.
A third student spoke up, […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Pupil Goes Late To School.
A student comes late to school.
His teacher asked him "Why were you late to school?"
Student: "My mom and dad were fighting." Teacher: "What does your parents fighting have to do […]
- Cumedy Hut – Little Sally’s Story Causes Mom To Faint.
Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, "Frankie Brown showed me his weenie today at the playground!"
Before the mother could raise a […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Young Boy, His Father and the Gay Issue.
A young boy comes home from school in a bad mood.
His father asks him, "What's wrong, son?"
The kid tells his dad that he's upset because another kid has been teasing him and […]