Good Answer Right?
Our parents should ask for our permission before even starting the process of giving birth to us from day one so we can rub minds together on the issue.
We need to agree on when to be born, where, how and a number of other issues.
After all, we claim to be running a democratic society.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- Cumedy Hut – The Definition of Flexibilty. When we say someone is flexible, it usually means that the person is accommodating and understanding.
However, I recently discovered another version of a flexible person. A lady in […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Definition of (Well-Endowed). Well, today seems to be dedicated to definitions. Next in line is the definition of the word "Well-Endowed".
We won't waste your precious time as we go straight to the point.
On the […]
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – Old Age Issues.
You know you're getting old when your wife says, "Honey, lets run upstairs and make love," and you answer,
"I can't do both."
- Cumedy Hut – The Family with “Special Names”.
On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, "What are your parents' names?"
The student replied, "My father's name is Laughing and my mother's name is Smiling."