Teacher: “What is the largest city?”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Another Bright Student. Teacher: "What is the present tense for the sentence 'I killed someone'?" Student: "The present tense would be 'I am in prison.'"
- Cumedy Hut – Smart Student and his Teacher. Teacher: What is the value of Pi? Student: Depending on which Pie. Meat Pie for an example is usually $12.99.
- Cumedy Hut – A Teacher meets A Smart Student. Teacher: "What is the future tense of the statement: 'I had killed a thief'?" Student: "You will go to jail."
- Cumedy Hut – The Family with “Special Names”. On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, "What are your parents' names?" The student replied, "My father's name is Laughing and my mother's name is Smiling." The […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Mathematics Student. Teacher: "Answer this math problem: if your father earns $500 a week and gives half to your mother. What will he have?" Student: "A heart attack."