Someone told me that in his area, such ladies are called “Blessed Are You Upstairs”.
What are they called in your area?
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- Cumedy Hut – Blessed Babe. In the Bible, we quotes like "Lo, I am with you". However for this lady, the new translated version will not be wrong when it translates that into "Below, I am with you". Hmmmn, […]
- Nollywood Erotic Actresses Contest – Presenting Evia Simon. Any Votes for this "Fanimorous" lady? By the way, "Fanimorous" in Yorubenglish means "Attractive". And as you can see, even the blind can see the "attractiveness" (I don't care if […]
- Cumedy Hut – Dress Code Issues. I still do not understand why some women prefer to dress in rags even when the occasion clearly does not call for such things. The risks involved are simply more than their […]
- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs. So, you've all probably seen these commercials for the erectile dysfunction drugs. They say a possible side effect could be an erection lasting for four hours, and if that happens, call […]