Teacher: What is the formula for water? Student: H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O
Teacher: That’s not what I taught you. Student: But you said the formula for water was…H to O.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- Cumedy Hut – Chemistry Teacher And Her Student. At the end of the semester, a 10th-grade chemistry teacher asked her students what was the most important thing that they learned in lab. A student promptly raised his hand and said; […]
- Cumedy Hut – Little Johnny and his Teacher again. Teacher: "Anyone who thinks he's stupid may stand up!" Nobody stood up. Teacher: "I'm sure there are some stupid students over here!!" Little Johnny stands up Teacher: "Ohh, […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Truthful Student. An old teacher asked her student, "If I say, 'I am beautiful,' which tense is that?" The student replied, "It is obviously past."
- Cumedy Hut – Mathematics Teacher and his Student. Math Teacher: "If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?" Student: "A drinking problem."