Teacher: What is the formula for water? Student: H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O
Teacher: That’s not what I taught you. Student: But you said the formula for water was…H to O.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Chemistry Teacher And Her Student. At the end of the semester, a 10th-grade chemistry teacher asked her students what was the most important thing that they learned in lab. A student promptly raised his hand and said; […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Pupil Goes Late To School. A student comes late to school. His teacher asked him "Why were you late to school?" Student: "My mom and dad were fighting." Teacher: "What does your parents fighting have to do […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student. A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Female Teacher and her Male Student. A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" […]
- Dress Code Issues. Honestly Speaking, if I had such a well-endowed lady as a teacher, I would have been the best student in the whole school. Looking at her alone would have injected the fear of failure […]