Teacher: What is the value of Pi?
Student: Depending on which Pie.
Meat Pie for an example is usually $12.99.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Teacher meets A Smart Student. Teacher: "What is the future tense of the statement: 'I had killed a thief'?" Student: "You will go to jail."
- Cumedy Hut – Smart Johnny and his Teacher. Johnny was at school and the teacher said, "Someone use fascinate in a sentence." Sally answered, "The zoo was fascinating." The teacher said, "Sorry, Sally, I said to use […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Mathematics Student. Teacher: "Answer this math problem: if your father earns $500 a week and gives half to your mother. What will he have?" Student: "A heart attack."
- Cumedy Hut – Smart Student. Teacher: "Where was the Constitution of India signed?" Student: "At the bottom of the page!"
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Boy But Weak Student Dad: "Can I see your report card, son?" Son: "I don't have it." Dad: "Why?" Son: "I gave it to my friend. He wanted to scare his parents."