A good example of the cliche that says “Where there is a will, there is a way”.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- A “Prophecy” Come True. I attended a religious function and someone touched my shoulder and said "YOU WILL WALK". I didn't bother because I knew I was not lame. After the function , I touched my pocket […]
- Cumedy Hut – Transportation Issues. How would you describe the scene below? A three-storey car? A three-decker car? Identifying the car model itself is a serious mathematical challenge. Are there no trucks in this […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Definition of (Well-Endowed). Well, today seems to be dedicated to definitions. Next in line is the definition of the word "Well-Endowed". We won't waste your precious time as we go straight to the point. On the […]
- Cumedy Hut – Is she a Good or a Bad Mother? Anton, do you think I’m a bad mother? Mom, my name is Paul. Ehhhmmm, Friends, What do you think of this mother?