I can imagine what you are thinking right now but it is a fact that the
guy has resurrected in many different bodies since his death.
I ran into one recently somewhere in Africa. I had to photograph him so you can believe me.
Can you see the semblance?
Could pass for a twin, isn’t it?
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Is Africa a Country or a Continent? (Video). A damn easy question, you will be tempted to say immediately. However, you will surprised by the answers provided in reply to the question above.
- Cumedy Hut – Definition Of Hips.
For those friends of ours who have been struggling with the right definition of the word "Hips", we herewith present you with a hint.
If after now, you still don't get it, you can be […]
- Cumedy Hut – Staring Death In The Face. When I first saw the photo below, I did not know what to make of it talk less of how to caption it in a post.
This better be a joke or else someone is actually seeing death staring at […]
- Cumedy Hut – The other side of Basketball. Like many of you people out there, I love the game of Basketball.
But then, I have always wondered what exactly happens when there is a short break in the game and you have two opposing […]
- Cumedy Hut – The African Policeman. One of the most difficult jobs in Africa is that of being a policeman.
Sometimes you need a lot more to qualify for this job, simple as it may seem.
As you can see in the photo below, […]