Math Teacher: “If I have 5 bottles in one hand and 6 in the other hand, what do I have?”
Student: “A drinking problem.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Co-incidental Co-incidences. Are you aware of the following co-incidences in some words? 1. MOSQUE has 6 letters so does CHURCH. 2. QURAN has 5 letters so does BIBLE. 3. LIFE has 4 letters so does […]
- Cumedy Hut – Chemistry Teacher And Her Student. At the end of the semester, a 10th-grade chemistry teacher asked her students what was the most important thing that they learned in lab. A student promptly raised his hand and said; […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Pupil Goes Late To School. A student comes late to school. His teacher asked him "Why were you late to school?" Student: "My mom and dad were fighting." Teacher: "What does your parents fighting have to do […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Negative Side Of Mathematics. A discussion between two good friends. "What happened to your girlfriend, that really cute math student?" "She no longer is my girlfriend. I caught her cheating on me." "I […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Mathematics Student. Teacher: "Answer this math problem: if your father earns $500 a week and gives half to your mother. What will he have?" Student: "A heart attack."