Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face, and told her mother, “Frankie Brown showed me his weenie today at the playground!”
Before the mother could raise a concern, Sally went on to say, “It reminded me of a peanut.”
Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally’s mom asked, “Really small, was it?”
Sally replied, “No, salty.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – Little Johnny Discovers His Real Father.
At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Girl and her “Bush”.
A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair.
Her mom calmly said, “That part where the hair has grown is called Monkey, […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Guyanese Girl and her mother. A Guyanese girl got married to a foreign man she had only knew for a short period .
The guy had a false foot and he did not tell her about it.
On the night of the marriage, he went […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Girl and her Mother. A girl tells her mom that she is going out to have some french fries. She went out and had sex with a boy for an hour and came back home.
Mother: “And how was were the fries?”