There are a lot of stories flying around about how Hussain Bolt became the World Champion in the Sprints Events. Many have talked about Drugs, Ganja, Booze and so on.
I do not want to vouch for his cleanliness in those areas in this post. I simply wish to remind people here that the best things in life are actually FREEEEEE!!!!!
Sometimes they come in form of challenges.
Why do you think the Kenyans, Ugandans dominate the Marathon? They are used to chasing Rabbits until the Rabbits give up and
just surrender their lives for the survival of the man or woman chasing
Those critics cannot even chase a fart!
Now before I digress, Let’s see how Hussain Bolt prepares himself for his races.
I dare all those who have competing with Hussain Bolt for this title to try this sort of training session! I bet you their legs will never remain the same thereafter!
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Some Naija Wise Sayings.
Chicken wey run away from Borno go Ibadan go still end up inside pot of soup;
YOU CANT RUN AWAY FROM YOUR DESTINY.
🇳🇬Today's newspaper na tomorrow suya wrap;
KEEP CALM NOTHING LAST […]
- Cumedy Hut – Siesta Per Excellence.
Siesta is Siesta.
It does not matter where, how or why you observe it. Just Do It!
Man must not live by work alone but also by every opportunity
to rest. If you like call it […]
- Cumedy Hut – When The Chips Are Down.
When the chips are down, the color of the skin does not matter anymore.
The people simply come together and even form a human chain to solve the problem. Is it not nice to have […]
- Cumedy Hut – Co-incidental Co-incidences. Are you aware of the following co-incidences in some words?
1. MOSQUE has 6 letters so does CHURCH.
2. QURAN has 5 letters so does BIBLE.
3. LIFE has 4 letters so does […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Spirit of Resilience. For one to succeed in life, there is the need to have the spirit of resilience.
One should not allow certain difficulties to stop one from attaining what God has purposed for us in […]