In Europe and America, you just have to go to a circus and pay some
money to see this kind of stuff.
In Africa however, this is for free. Like most of the best things in life generally. A child will look at this for some seconds, flash a beautiful smile and go home to practice it.
As simple as God created the world. Let’s stop complicating this world of ours. That is not God’s wish for us.
Have a wonderful and Blessed day, Friends.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Best Pillow in the world. I have seen lots of advertisements concerning pillows made by different companies and the rest on television, radio and even on the internet.
All done, in the name of convincing […]
- Cumedy Hut – The African Policeman. One of the most difficult jobs in Africa is that of being a policeman.
Sometimes you need a lot more to qualify for this job, simple as it may seem.
As you can see in the photo below, […]
- Cumedy Hut – Effective Modern Transportation. If you had started to believe that the unusual mode of transportation is practiced only in Africa and by Africans, well you may have to re-start the thinking process this time around. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Life in Lagos Down Town Areas.
Meehhnnn, Down Town Lagos is really scary O!
You open your door to let a fly out of your room and then 6 blood-thirsty mosquitoes, 2 hungry cockroaches, 1 malnourished rat and 2 […]
- Cumedy Hut – Child Discipline Or Abuse? In Europe or America, when your child misbehaves, you sometimes restrict his or her movement by sentencing the kid to “house arrest”.
What about if you were to be a street trader and […]