In those days, we used to hear the saying “The Young Shall Grow”. However these days, the kids are not ready to wait for their time and so the whole thing has changed into
“The Young Must Grow By Fire By Force”.
No Time To Waste.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Hard Times Or Hard-Ons? “This stupid thing never respects itself! How can one have a "hard-on" right here on the pitch?
And that is, even after losing a very important match!
To make matters worse, I am sure […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Sausage Saga. You woke up quite early enough and as a responsible mother, got into your kitchen and prepared breakfast for yourself and kids in good time for your exit to your various places of […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student.
A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence.
"My father grows beans," said one girl.
"My mother cooks beans," said a boy.
A third student spoke up, […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Erotic Side of Female Athletics.
The Photographer that took this snapshot must be a genius.
See Perfect timing, composition and all of that. I only hope he was not having some other intentions as some of you guys […]
- Cumedy Hut – Facebook Mom.
Please let's help this young man find his mom. She is of average height, intelligence, look, lives on the internet and so on.
Anyone seen her anywhere on Facebook yet?