Who can blame her? The present economic situation demands special measures to be adopted in one’s day to day activities if one is to survive this period.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Special Vault. Sign Of The Times We Are Presently In. It simply "didn't easy", these days.
- Cumedy Hut – Women and Food. Na wa O! Even in these days of economic recession, the trend has not abated in any way. They want "something light". Abeg Guys, clap for yourselves. Una dey try no be small.
- Cumedy Hut – The Family with “Special Names”. On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, "What are your parents' names?" The student replied, "My father's name is Laughing and my mother's name is Smiling." The […]
- Cumedy Hut – World Sleep Day. A special day reserved for the "Sleeping Suprandoes" amongst us. The UN is a very "generous" organisation indeed. One of these days, we shall be celebrating the "World Bathing […]
- Nollywood Curvy Actresses Contest. Day 2. Today we have the singular honour of presenting to you Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke. Omo, these curves can surely cause some commotion in a man's "lower dichotomy", right?