Teacher: “Name a bird with wings but can’t fly.”
Student: “A dead bird, sir.”
No be lie. This guy na future Socratis.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Teacher meets A Smart Student. Teacher: "What is the future tense of the statement: 'I had killed a thief'?" Student: "You will go to jail."
- Cumedy Hut – Jack and his Teacher. Teacher: "Jill, where is the America on the map?" Jill: "Right there, ma'am." Teacher: "Correct. Now, Jack, tell me who found America." Jack: "Jill." No be lie. Na Jill […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Banker vs An Actor. Two guys were having a discussion at a bar. The first one said, “I work as a banker and shamefully have not been to the theatre for a whole ten years! Can you imagine that?” The […]
- A Peek Into The Future. Who knows? That Mobile Phone might still be working by the time this skeleton is found!