A young boy comes home from school in a bad mood.
His father asks him, “What’s wrong, son?”
The kid tells his dad that he’s upset because another kid has been teasing him and calling him gay.
The father says, “Punch him in the face next time he does that. I bet he’ll stop.”
The kid replies,
“Yeah, but he’s so cute!”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – Catholic Schools and Mathematics.
A father who is very much concerned about his son's bad grades in math decides to register him at a catholic school. After his first term there, the son brings home his report card: He's […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Young “Male Sissy”
A young boy came home from school and told his mother, "I had a big fight with my classmate. He called me a sissy."
The mother asked, "What did you do?" The boy replied,
"I hit him […]
- Cumedy Hut – Little Johnny Discovers His Real Father.
At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Boy But Weak Student
Dad: "Can I see your report card, son?"
Son: "I don't have it."
Son: "I gave it to my friend.
He wanted to scare his parents."