Teacher: “What is the future tense of the statement: ‘I had killed a thief’?”
Student: “You will go to jail.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Another Bright Student. Teacher: "What is the present tense for the sentence 'I killed someone'?" Student: "The present tense would be 'I am in prison.'"
- Cumedy Hut – The Truthful Student. An old teacher asked her student, "If I say, 'I am beautiful,' which tense is that?" The student replied, "It is obviously past."
- Cumedy Hut – Smart Student and his Teacher. Teacher: What is the value of Pi? Student: Depending on which Pie. Meat Pie for an example is usually $12.99.
- Cumedy Hut – An Intelligent Student. Teacher: "Name a bird with wings but can't fly." Student: "A dead bird, sir." No be lie. This guy na future Socratis.
- Cumedy Hut – Smart Johnny and his Teacher. Johnny was at school and the teacher said, "Someone use fascinate in a sentence." Sally answered, "The zoo was fascinating." The teacher said, "Sorry, Sally, I said to use […]