Teacher: “Answer this math problem: if your father earns $500 a week and gives half to your mother. What will he have?”
Student: “A heart attack.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Negative Side Of Mathematics. A discussion between two good friends. "What happened to your girlfriend, that really cute math student?" "She no longer is my girlfriend. I caught her cheating on me." "I […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student. A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Family with “Special Names”. On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, "What are your parents' names?" The student replied, "My father's name is Laughing and my mother's name is Smiling." The […]
- Cumedy Hut – Sexy Babe. It is my candid opinion that "these kind of women" be given a life ban from crossing any road world-wide. Haba, Drivers too are human beings with blood running in their veins.
- Cumedy Hut – Is Africa a Country or a Continent? (Video). A damn easy question, you will be tempted to say immediately. However, you will surprised by the answers provided in reply to the question above. Let's go.