Pupil: “Miss will i get into trouble for something I have not done ?”
Teacher: “No. Why the question?”
Pupil:” Because I have not done my homework.
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Mathematics Student. Teacher: "Answer this math problem: if your father earns $500 a week and gives half to your mother. What will he have?" Student: "A heart attack."
- Cumedy Hut – A Teacher meets A Smart Student. Teacher: "What is the future tense of the statement: 'I had killed a thief'?" Student: "You will go to jail."
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Boy But Weak Student Dad: "Can I see your report card, son?" Son: "I don't have it." Dad: "Why?" Son: "I gave it to my friend. He wanted to scare his parents."
- Cumedy Hut – Is Africa a Country or a Continent? (Video). A damn easy question, you will be tempted to say immediately. However, you will surprised by the answers provided in reply to the question above. Let's go.