Dad: “Can I see your report card, son?”
Son: “I don’t have it.”
Son: “I gave it to my friend.
He wanted to scare his parents.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Young Boy, His Father and the Gay Issue. A young boy comes home from school in a bad mood. His father asks him, "What's wrong, son?" The kid tells his dad that he's upset because another kid has been teasing him and […]
- Cumedy Hut – Definition Of Hips. For those friends of ours who have been struggling with the right definition of the word "Hips", we herewith present you with a hint. If after now, you still don't get it, you can be […]
- Little Boy and his Maths Teacher. Little Boy Son: "My math teacher is crazy". Mother: "Why?" Son: "Yesterday she told us that five is 4+1; today she is telling us that five is 3 + 2."
- Cumedy Hut – A Pupil Goes Late To School. A student comes late to school. His teacher asked him "Why were you late to school?" Student: "My mom and dad were fighting." Teacher: "What does your parents fighting have to do […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Teacher meets A Smart Student. Teacher: "What is the future tense of the statement: 'I had killed a thief'?" Student: "You will go to jail."