Dad: “Can I see your report card, son?”
Son: “I don’t have it.”
Son: “I gave it to my friend.
He wanted to scare his parents.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Young Boy, His Father and the Gay Issue. A young boy comes home from school in a bad mood. His father asks him, "What's wrong, son?" The kid tells his dad that he's upset because another kid has been teasing him and […]
- Cumedy Hut – Catholic Schools and Mathematics. A father who is very much concerned about his son's bad grades in math decides to register him at a catholic school. After his first term there, the son brings home his report card: He's […]
- Cumedy Hut – An Old Man and a Lady in a Restaurant. A son went to a restaurant with his dad who was in his 70s. After a while, a girl with a rainbow colorful hair came in. The dad kept staring at the girl. The girl, knowing that […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Visit Gone Wrong. A couple went on a visit to a family late at night. They were met at the door by the mistress of the house and her son and ushered into the flat. In the course of discussion, […]