In a Catholic school cafeteria, a nun places a note in front of a pile of apples, “Only take one. God is watching.”
Further down the line is a pile of cookies. A little boy makes his own note,
“Take all you want. God is watching the apples.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Her Royal Sexiness.
Guys, if you are driving and this type of a well-endowed lady appears trying to cross the road in front of you, simply stop.
Park your vehicle and ensure you don't start that vehicle […]
- Cumedy Hut – God and Moses (Cartoon Comedy).
I am beginning to suspect that Oga Moses was referring to "My People" when he said this to God.
Friends, please note that I did not mention any country O!
- Cumedy Hut – Men And Female Athletic Competitions. Many Men love watching Athletic Competitions.
Especially the ones involving women.
Those are simply more "fascinating" as you can see right here below.
Ehmm Guy, control your […]
- Cumedy Hut – Catholic Schools and Mathematics.
A father who is very much concerned about his son's bad grades in math decides to register him at a catholic school. After his first term there, the son brings home his report card: He's […]