A teacher asked her students to use the word “beans” in a sentence.
“My father grows beans,” said one girl.
“My mother cooks beans,” said a boy.
A third student spoke up,
“We are all human beans.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – The Family with “Special Names”.
On the first day of school, the teacher asked a student, "What are your parents' names?"
The student replied, "My father's name is Laughing and my mother's name is Smiling."
- Dress Code Issues.
Honestly Speaking, if I had such a well-endowed lady as a teacher, I would have been the best student in the whole school.
Looking at her alone would have injected the fear of failure […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Mathematics Student.
Teacher: "Answer this math problem: if your father earns $500 a week and gives half to your mother. What will he have?"
Student: "A heart attack."
- Cumedy Hut – A Pupil Goes Late To School.
A student comes late to school.
His teacher asked him "Why were you late to school?"
Student: "My mom and dad were fighting." Teacher: "What does your parents fighting have to do […]