A Texan was visiting Harvard University, and was lost. He stopped a student and asked, “Do you know where the library is at?”
“I sure do,” replied the student, “But, you know, you’re not supposed to end sentences with prepositions.”
“Prepositions. You ended your sentence with an ‘at’, which you aren’t supposed to do.”
“Oh, ok,” said the Texan,
“Do you know where the library is at, asshole?”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student.
A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence.
"My father grows beans," said one girl.
"My mother cooks beans," said a boy.
A third student spoke up, […]
- Cumedy Hut – Chemistry Teacher And Her Student.
At the end of the semester, a 10th-grade chemistry teacher asked her students what was the most important thing that they learned in lab. A student promptly raised his hand and said; […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Truthful Student.
An old teacher asked her student, "If I say, 'I am beautiful,' which tense is that?"
The student replied,
"It is obviously past."
- Cumedy Hut – Cheats and Cheating. People cheat in various ways. During examinations inmost cases. Then in marriages and relationships. The art is however getting professionalized by the day. I will not be surprised if a […]
- Cumedy Hut – The Bank Robber vs The Cashier
A bank robber pulls out a gun, points it at the cashier and says, "Give me all the money or you're geography!"
The puzzled cashier replies, "Did you mean to say 'or you're history?'" […]