I attended a religious function and someone touched my shoulder and said “YOU WILL WALK”.
I didn’t bother because I knew I was not lame.
After the function , I touched my pocket and I couldn’t find my wallet which contained my transport fare
!!!… Behold, *I WALKED*!!
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland.
When sick, they go to Germany or India.
When investing, they go to America.
- Cumedy Hut – A Shot of Whiskey. A man walks into a bar and orders a shot of whiskey then looks into his pocket.
He does this over and over again.
Finally, the bartender asks why he orders a shot of whiskey and […]
- Cumedy Hut – Reverse Transportation.
A good example of the cliche that says "Where there is a will, there is a way".
- Cumedy Hut – A True Child Of God. I am quite sure many of you friends out there must have heard people claiming to be a "Child of God" but their actions and behaviour show something else altogether.
In order to help […]
- Cumedy Hut – The “Special” Bar.
Frank was getting ready to go on a trip to New York for the first time, and was talking to his friend Bill.
Bill: “While you are in New York, there is a bar that you have to go to. […]