I attended a religious function and someone touched my shoulder and said “YOU WILL WALK”.
I didn’t bother because I knew I was not lame.
After the function , I touched my pocket and I couldn’t find my wallet which contained my transport fare
!!!… Behold, *I WALKED*!!
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra.
George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria.
As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people:
"You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Reverse Transportation.
A good example of the cliche that says "Where there is a will, there is a way".
- Cumedy Hut – A Boy His Parents and Sex.
A little boy walks into his parents' room while they're having sex.
The boy asks, "What are you doing?" The mother explains, "Your daddy was full of air, so I was jumping on him to […]
- Cumedy Hut – A True Child Of God. I am quite sure many of you friends out there must have heard people claiming to be a "Child of God" but their actions and behaviour show something else altogether.
In order to help […]
- Things Men Hide Very Well.
Is this true Guys?
I am quite sure you can add one or two more items to that list, right?
- Cumedy Hut – The Bank Robber vs The Cashier
A bank robber pulls out a gun, points it at the cashier and says, "Give me all the money or you're geography!"
The puzzled cashier replies, "Did you mean to say 'or you're history?'" […]