Boy: Can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Only if you can say the alphabet.
Boy: Ok, abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz. Teacher: Where’s the p?
Boy: “Half way down my leg.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student. A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, […]
- Little Boy and his Maths Teacher. Little Boy Son: "My math teacher is crazy". Mother: "Why?" Son: "Yesterday she told us that five is 4+1; today she is telling us that five is 3 + 2."
- Cumedy Hut – A Smart Boy But Weak Student Dad: "Can I see your report card, son?" Son: "I don't have it." Dad: "Why?" Son: "I gave it to my friend. He wanted to scare his parents."
- Cumedy Hut – A Nun vs A Little Boy. In a Catholic school cafeteria, a nun places a note in front of a pile of apples, "Only take one. God is watching." Further down the line is a pile of cookies. A little boy makes […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Boy His Parents and Sex. A little boy walks into his parents' room while they're having sex. The boy asks, "What are you doing?" The mother explains, "Your daddy was full of air, so I was jumping on him to […]