Boy: Can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Only if you can say the alphabet.
Boy: Ok, abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz. Teacher: Where’s the p?
Boy: “Half way down my leg.”
More Fun Posts from Cumedy Hut.
- George Bush, Algeria and Algebra. George W Bush George W. Bush visits Algeria. As part of his program, he delivers a speech to the Algerian people: "You know, I regret that I have to give this speech in English. […]
- Cumedy Hut – Nigerian Politicians and their bad habits. When Nigerian politicians loot public funds/money from Nigeria, they keep it in Switzerland. When sick, they go to Germany or India. When investing, they go to America. When […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Dull Student. A teacher asked her students to use the word "beans" in a sentence. "My father grows beans," said one girl. "My mother cooks beans," said a boy. A third student spoke up, […]
- Little Boy and his Maths Teacher. Little Boy Son: "My math teacher is crazy". Mother: "Why?" Son: "Yesterday she told us that five is 4+1; today she is telling us that five is 3 + 2."
- Cumedy Hut – Wedding Things. A little boy looks at his mum at a wedding and says, “Mummy, why is the girl dressed all in white?” His mum answers, “The girls is called a bride and she is in white because she’s very […]
- Cumedy Hut – A Student “Goes To Hell”. Teacher: "Why are you so late?" Student: "Someone told me to go to hell." Teacher: "Why did that make you late to class?" Student: "I couldn't find it at first, but now here […]